Sneak Peek at Traditional Market epsd November 25th 2017

hi there…
it’s time to sneak peek at traditional market again, and I’m going to share little stories and list of selling price as usual.

and it's kinda sad because it's my last post of traditional market on this semester and soon i'm going to face with final test, i'm so nervous actually. and for my last traditional market my friends and i choose Terong traditional market.

Destination    : Terong Traditional Market
Location        : at Terong street no. 65, Wajo Baryu, Bontoala, Makassar city, South Sulawesi, Indonesia


it's little bit late for my friends and i go to the last traditional market, because my family come from Kendari, and i have to accompany my mom to check up in hospital. and i'm ask for helping to my friend so they can accompany me go to traditional market.

and here we are in terong traditional market with really sunny weather at noon, asking for a few seller there about their selling price.

and people in terong traditional market are pretty kind, and they helping us to find what we need. after sneak peek at terong traditional market, we came to visit our friend Aya's mom in Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital, because his mom got injured there. and this are the price list


NO
ITEMS
UNIT
 PRICE
 UNIT/PCS
1
BAY LEAVES
TIED
 Rp               5,000
1 tied
2
LEMON GRASS
TIED
 Rp               3,000
1 tikat
3
GALANGAL
KG
 Rp              10,000
1 kg
4
LIME LEAVES
GR
 Rp               4,000
100 gr
5
MELON
PCS
 Rp              20,000
1 pcs
6
CARROT
KG
 Rp              6,000
1 kg
7
LEEK
TIED
 Rp               5,000
1 tied
8
CAULIFLOWER
KG
 Rp             16,000
1 kg
9
CABAGGE
KG
 Rp               6,000
1 kg
10
POTATO
KG
 Rp              14,000
1 kg
11
CUCUMBER
PCS
 Rp               2,500
1 pcs
12
SALTY DUCK EGG
PCS
 Rp              2,500
1 pcs
13
CHICKEN EGG
RACK
 Rp              40,000
1 rack
14
CASSAVA
KG
 Rp              2,500
1 kg
15
SWEET POTATO
KG
 Rp               5,000
1 kg










so, that's all my activities and stories of sneak peek at traditional market, see you on my next post. I hope you guys enjoy reading and I also hope this post helpful for your activity, don't forget kindly to share this post to your friends, families, loved one, even your pets!!



keep pray, listen music, love cats, and study culinary!! thank you!! byeeee

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tabel Suhu Penyimpanan Berbagai Macam Bahan Makanan

Peranan Pengawas dalam Supervisi Manajerial

Healthy Matter Raw Materials epsd (week 8)