Final Practical Test, Centerpiece "The 90's Games" Themed klpk. 4 (December 7th 2017)

hi there..
it's been a long time since my last post, and here i come back again with the newest posting about my final practical test. and here i will sharing everything about my final practical test. ohh ya, this time our final practical test we made centerpiece and it theme is "The 90's Games"

our reason why we take that theme, because all of the member of my group are game lover, and we think that we really miss the 90's games, when the game are really exciting and develop the brain muscle. we want to present this to all people that miss 90's games too, for nostalgia.

so for the centerpiece we made pacman layer cake, pokemon pop cake, black forest peanut butter cup cake, mario bross icing cookies, pandan churros, and white & black dominos brownies. we also already divide the job for the centerpiece. Fiqi and Raiz done the Styrofoam centerpiece, Aldi done the white & black dominos brownies, Maicye done the black forest peanut butter cup cake, me and Musyafir done the mario bross icing cookies, pokemon pop cake and pandan churros, Putri done the pacman layer cake.

befor the H day of the final practical test, me and my group had prepare all the sponge cake, brownies, cookies, cup cake and pandan churros one day before so when the final practical test day we can done it on time.

then, after prepared all the cakes etc, me and my group just have to finishing all the condiments like, cup cake frosting, pop cake garnish, cookies icing, fry the pandan churros, layer cake fondant etc. and Fiqi and Raiz start to set up the table for our centerpiece outdoor beside the study program building.

after it all done, all the lecture start to visit our centerpiece and tasting our condiments of centerpiece and give us score with the form already provided. and thank God all the score are really good, i'm pretty happy with the result.

and here i'm going to share to you guys the picture of my centerpiece group and the picture of score form from the lecturer.




































so, that's all my activities and stories, see you on my next post. I hope you guys enjoy reading and I also hope this post helpful for your activity, don't forget kindly to share this post to your friends, families, loved one, even your pets!!



keep pray, listen music, love cats, and study culinary!! thank you!! byeeee

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tabel Suhu Penyimpanan Berbagai Macam Bahan Makanan

Peranan Pengawas dalam Supervisi Manajerial

Healthy Matter Raw Materials epsd (week 8)